Welcome to Addison Community Schools
Addison Community Schools is located in Addison, Michigan. Addison Community Schools was organized in 1886 under the direction of George Judson Tripp and marked its first official graduation exercises in 1887. Three participated in commencement that year, followed by one in 1888. Recently averaging 70 to 80 graduates each year, Addison’s mascot is the Panther, they kept using that mascot for the 1948–49 school year. Prior to that, the school used the nickname Addison Millers, in honor of the village’s young factory the flouring mill.